HelloVulkan is a small, introductory Vulkan® “Hello Triangle” sample which shows how to set up a window, set up a Vulkan® context, and render a triangle.
This sample is designed to help you get started with Vulkan® and does not use any wrappers or helper libraries – pure Vulkan® all the way.
For more information about Vulkan®, take a look at our dedicated topic:
- AMD Radeon™ GCN-based GPU (HD 7000 series or newer).
- Or other Vulkan® compatible discrete GPU.
- 64-bit Windows® 7 (SP1 with the Platform Update), Windows® 8.1, or Windows® 10.
- Visual Studio® 2013 or Visual Studio® 2015.
- Graphics driver with Vulkan® support
- For example, AMD Radeon™ Software Crimson Edition 16.5.2 or later.
- The Vulkan® SDK must be installed.