The AMD FidelityFX SDK is our new, easy to integrate solution, for developers looking to include FidelityFX features into their games without any of the hassle of complicated porting procedures.
It contains all of the currently released FidelityFX features we’ve released to date, and will be the launch platform for all of our future releases, so watch this space for new and exciting FidelityFX features!
Download the latest version v1.0
Smart shader selection (SM 6.6+ when present)
Open source, MIT license
Easy to integrate
AMD FidelityFX SDK features the following:
- Newly ported versions of existing FidelityFX technologies into the FidelityFX SDK
- Includes Super Resolution, CAS, CACAO, Variable Shading, and more
- Also includes Hybrid Shadows and Hybrid Reflections ray tracing samples
- Brand new FidelityFX technologies
- FidelityFX Blur
- FidelityFX Depth of Field (DoF)
- FidelityFX Lens
- Native DirectX®12 and Vulkan® SDK backend implementation libraries
- Easy to integrate effect components for all effects
- Custom Cauldron-based SDK backend implementation example
- Re-architected graphics framework
For more information, don’t miss our extensive documentation.
Full list of AMD FidelityFX technologies
A set of guidelines for developers on how to present options in the game’s user interface to enable/disable AMD FidelityFX Effects.
Find out what developers are saying about AMD FidelityFX.
Radeon Cauldron is our open-source experimentation framework for DirectX®12 and Vulkan®, provided in the AMD FidelityFX SDK.
All samples require GCN-class GPUs and above.
Ray tracing samples require RDNA™ 2 class GPUs and above.