We’ve just released FSR 2.2.1, a hotfix for FidelityFX Super Resolution 2. This small update fixes several reported issues:
- Documentation inconsistency in the fsr2.h comments.
- A luma internal resource was too large at creation.
- A resource needed to be cleared on first use to resolve corruption on some platforms.
- Potential for flashing lights to introduce corruption (fixed with a small change to the luma instability logic).
There is also an updated set of Unreal Engine plugins. Changes we’ve made to the UE plugin include:
- Added support for Unreal Engine 5.2.
- Added debug API checking/logging for Debug and Development builds.
- Fixed frameTimeDelta conversion.
- Fixed camera plane settings.
- Fixed an issue where a resource transition prevented resource cleanup in Unreal Engine 5.1.
If you are actively running FSR 2.2, we recommend that you upgrade to FSR 2.2.1 – especially if you’re using Unreal Engine.