This sample demonstrates how to use most of Cauldron’s features. It is also a useful reference for getting started with developing your own samples and prototypes.
Many of the GPUOpen samples were built using the glTFSample code as a reference so getting familiar with it will help understand more advanced samples.
Find out more about Cauldron:
This sample showcases the following Cauldron functionality:
- Animation for cameras, objects, skeletons and lights.
- PBR Materials:
- Specular-Glossiness (
- Lighting (
- Spot Lights w/ Shadows (up to 4).
- Image-based Lighting (IBL) CubeMaps.
- A simple post-processing pipeline:
- MIPMap generation for powers-of-two textures.
- A graphics card with Direct3D® 12 and Vulkan® support.
- For instance, any GCN or RDNA based AMD GPU.
- Windows® 10 (64-bit recommended).
- Visual Studio® 2017 with Visual C++® and the Windows® 10 SDK installed.