This sample demonstrates how to use most of Cauldron’s features. It is also a useful reference for getting started with developing your own samples and prototypes.
Many of the GPUOpen samples were built using the glTFSample code as a reference so getting familiar with it will help understand more advanced samples.
Find out more about Cauldron:
This sample showcases the following Cauldron functionality:
- Fast GLTF 2.0 file loader
- Configurable GBuffer (New for v1.3!)
- A simple post-processing pipeline:
- TAA (now also for Vulkan®)
- Shader compilation
- Texture loading
- MIP generation
- Config file for configuring different features.
- A graphics card with Direct3D® 12 and Vulkan® support.
- For instance, any GCN or AMD RDNA™ based AMD GPU.
- Windows® 10 (64-bit recommended).
- Visual Studio® 2017 with Visual C++® and the Windows® 10 SDK installed.